A couple of days ago, I wrote about Jon Lieber’s house that is for sale and was insinuating his place was pretty dull for an athlete. I was being sarcastic, of course, but this mornings Marcus Hayes column from the Philadelphia Daily News makes me look pretty stupid. To the right is the truck Jon Lieber showed up to camp in yesterday. A Ford F650 SuperTruck. 6-Doors, 45-inch wheels(!), seating for seven, a satellite dish and customized leather interior. Now that’s gaudy! I mean, you could theoretically invite six friends over to your truck to watch football games every Sunday. It looks like a Transformer for chirssakes. This is like the Maybach for Iowa farm boys. Kudos, Jon Lieber. A truly ostentatious purchase worthy of VH1’s Fabulous Life of… Again, sorry.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson