Did you ever wonder what was inside the lockers of your favorite major leaguers?
Cot dammit! If I knew that, I woulda never broke into the The Bank to snap these pictures. I thought you’d be interested in this sorta thing. Oh, well — too late now.
This will be installment #1 of a 2-part series showcasing some of the contents of various Phillies lockers. The blastmaster himself, Ryan Howard is up first. After the jump, check out the lockers of Pat Burrell, Cole Hamels, Brett Myers & Tom Gordon. You’ll also notice that I embedded new teckmology that allows you to zoom in on the photo without saving it to your computer. Enjoy!
Ryan Howard’s locker contains:
- Phillies cap, 26 bats, a bunch of pairs of Under Armour batting gloves
- Ryan Howard bobblehead, an unidentified box also found in Brett Myers’s locker
- These blue things that are also found in Cole Hamels’s locker
- Houston Astros jersey(?), a few pair of socks, Oakley sunglasses, Adidas spikes
Pat Burrell’s locker contains:
- Photo of the Rat Pack signed by Frank Sinatra, Peter Lawford, Dean Martin, Joey Bishop & Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Phillies ski cap
- 20 bats (19 black w/ #5 written on it; 1 wood w/ #2)
- 1 Baseball and a couple pair of sunglasses
- Traxxas REVO Off Road Nitro Radio Control Truck (minus the wheels)
Bonus close up!
Cole Hamels’s locker contains:
- 5 bats (4 w/ #35 written on it; 1 w/ #47 [Scott Mathieson])
- An unidentified cap
- These blue things that are also found in Ryan Howard’s locker
**Contrary to the Phillies commercial, there is no Strawberry Peppermint Lotion for troubled skin.
Brett Myers’s locker contains:
- 9 bats
- Flip-up sunglasses (for a pitcher?), 2 caps, an unidentified box that is also found in Ryan Howard’s locker, 2 bottles of water
- Pictures of his son & daughter, most likely taken at Picture People
- Utz baseball themed potato chips, Wilson A2000 ASO-B Glove, box from Under Armour
Tom Gordon’s locker contains:
- Batting gloves; 5 bats (4 w/ #45 written on it; 1 w/#53 [Abreu? Eckgh.])
- 11 Superhero action figures including Captain America, Batman, Superman (taking a nap), Wonder Woman and of course, The Flash
- Some pictures, a Phillies schedule and a computer printout of Tom Gordon’s fan group called “Flash’s Followers”
- Phillies St. Paddy’s day cap, some Dr. Scholl’s inserts, hand lotion, Johnson’s baby oil and Johnson’s baby powder
- Copy of the duPont Registry
Coming Thursday: Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley, Ryan Madson, Aaron Rowand & Shane Victorino
Leave a Reply
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson
- Dead to Me: The Toronto Blue Jays by Patrick Smith
- How Can I Just Let You Walk Away? by Drew Perry