Last night was “Phillies Night” at the Wachovia Center in South Philly where the Philadelphia 76ers played host to the Detroit Pistons.
During the halftime festivities, Jimmy Rollins, Shane Victorino & JC Romero took to the hardwood for a Rock ‘n Jock-style shootout. The contestants had 1 minute to score as many points as they could from 8 different spots on the court.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The more difficult the shot, the more points the player was awarded.
JC Romero and his left-handed jumpshot fared the worst, scoring a game-low 17 points, while National League MVP Jimmy Rollins (29 points) held off a late surge by the scrappy Shane Victorino (22 points) to emerge as the victor.
After the jump, you can enjoy the shootout in it’s entirety…
If the video doesn’t load, try clicking HERE.
Leave a Reply
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson
- Dead to Me: The Toronto Blue Jays by Patrick Smith