Only because, “Ted Barrett (the homeplate umpire) Wanted To Be In Bed By Midnight!“ doesn’t have the same ring to it.
It’s like 12:45 here in Philly.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I’m pretty much exhausted from watching the (incredible) 12 inning marathon that was the Phils/Mets game, so I’m going to spare you the whiney, “That was BULLSHIT!” rhetoric.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Instead, I’m just posting a few pictures from the overhead camera on SNY and let the screen shots speak for themselves.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I’ll let you decide whether or not this should’ve been the third out in the bottom of the twelfth.
btw, the tag had already been applied by the first picture.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Reyes misses the plate completely with his right hand, and finally stutters in with his left hand a full second after Coste tagged him out.
Ahhh nevermind, I can’t help myself — That was BULLSHIT!
Leave a Reply
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson
- Sources: San Francisco Bans More Than Just Lorde by Seth Tearz
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson