South Philly’s own, John Marzano, was found dead in his home early this morning at the age of 45. This kind of thing is incredibly hard to imagine being that he was so young, energetic and appeared to be very healthy. My thoughts go out to his family.
John’s former employer, Comcast SportsNet, paid a real nice tribute to him tonight, check it out:
Leave a Reply
- Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes, well, ah… by Landon Evanson
- Not To Get Ahead of Ourselves. But … by Patrick Smith
- Enchanted, I’m Sure … by Steve St. Angelo
- One More Win by Patrick Smith
- Am I the only one who finds it beautiful… by Landon Evanson