“I sailed away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya…”
Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
Last night I slumbered during every fantastic pitch by Bronson Arroyo. I snored during every Giant killing swing of the Reds lumber. I drooled while my team was brilliant.
I have read about last night’s game. I’m kicking myself for not staying up. The whole work/sleep thing really gets in the way of my Reds/writing thing sometimes…
Maybe I should sleep through gameÂ three as well because… THIS HAPPENED!
Leave a Reply
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson
- Sources: San Francisco Bans More Than Just Lorde by Seth Tearz
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson