“I sailed away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya…”
Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
Last night I slumbered during every fantastic pitch by Bronson Arroyo. I snored during every Giant killing swing of the Reds lumber. I drooled while my team was brilliant.
I have read about last night’s game. I’m kicking myself for not staying up. The whole work/sleep thing really gets in the way of my Reds/writing thing sometimes…
Maybe I should sleep through gameÂ three as well because… THIS HAPPENED!
Leave a Reply
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt