“I sailed away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya…”
Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
Last night I slumbered during every fantastic pitch by Bronson Arroyo. I snored during every Giant killing swing of the Reds lumber. I drooled while my team was brilliant.
I have read about last night’s game. I’m kicking myself for not staying up. The whole work/sleep thing really gets in the way of my Reds/writing thing sometimes…
Maybe I should sleep through gameÂ three as well because… THIS HAPPENED!
Leave a Reply
- A Baseball Fan’s Christmas List by Duke Jackson
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good