“I sailed away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya…”
Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
Last night I slumbered during every fantastic pitch by Bronson Arroyo. I snored during every Giant killing swing of the Reds lumber. I drooled while my team was brilliant.
I have read about last night’s game. I’m kicking myself for not staying up. The whole work/sleep thing really gets in the way of my Reds/writing thing sometimes…
Maybe I should sleep through gameÂ three as well because… THIS HAPPENED!
Leave a Reply
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith
- General Disarray Attacks the AL West by Scott Fendley
- Back(hand) to you, Al by Landon Evanson
- Delgado, Stairs head incredible Canadian Hall class by Landon Evanson