“I sailed away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya…”
Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
Last night I slumbered during every fantastic pitch by Bronson Arroyo. I snored during every Giant killing swing of the Reds lumber. I drooled while my team was brilliant.
I have read about last night’s game. I’m kicking myself for not staying up. The whole work/sleep thing really gets in the way of my Reds/writing thing sometimes…
Maybe I should sleep through gameÂ three as well because… THIS HAPPENED!
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz