If you put a roof on That Old Dump like civilized folk we could all be watching the Devil Rays kicking the crap out of your pathetic fourth-place team right now.
Still, now I don’t feel so bad that I’m going to go see the GZA performing Liquid Swords instead of watching the game.
Leave a Reply
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz
- The 104-Game Baseball Season by Keith Good
- The Perfect Spring by Scott Fendley
- Bracketology: Ranking Peter Gammons’ Top Butt-Tweets by Keith Good