Almost everything Coco Crisp (or Coco Crips as his name is creatively mispelled on RedLasso) is wrong on many levels. Particularly about our Devil Rays “pulling his hair like little girls.”
Watch the video and then we’ll compare notes.
Crisp is laughing through the whole interview. Despite that he was sat on by Dioner “The Fat Catcher” Navarro, and got his ass beat by half our team.
And I didn’t see any of Crisp’s teammates make any effort whatsoever to help him out.
I think that tells you what the Boston guys think of Crisp. Maybe they’re glad their fourth outfielder got the co-ace of our staff out of the game and maybe suspended, maybe along with a few other of our guys. But they’re not gonna get their hands dirty defending that little punk.
I hope DRaysBay’s R. J. Anderson was being sarcastic when he wrote, “I’m not at all proud of this. …. This is truly the lowest moment of the season.”
This is one of the high points of the season, if not the high point.
Yes, we were swept.
And yet, we’re still tied for first in the loss column. And we proved that we are men. That we are true Devil Rays.
And Devil Rays ain’t nuthin’ to be fucked with.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson