The above image came from an ad for the ESPN MVP feature for Verizon cell phones in the sports section of last Friday’s USA Today. At first glance, the advertisement appears ordinary enough, with a description of all the benefits of the package, including live game updates on your cell phone. However, a closer look at a sample screen shot of ESPN MVP in use (the part circled in red) reveals a bit of a problem:
Yup, that’s right, 7 + 17 = 23. In other words, either ESPN MVP will fuck up the score of the game or they just can’t do simple arithmetic in Bristol.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: May edition by Landon Evanson
- Inner Horror: That Empty Feeling Inside Camden Yards by Wayne Laufert
- Notes From a Jangled Orioles Fan by Patrick Smith
- Moose as Italian Stallion by Landon Evanson
- A B&C interview with Jim Sundberg by Landon Evanson