We have here Gar, a 35 year-old father of 2 Los Angeles fella. His Stupid Human Trick is imitating batting stances. Except it’s not stupid at all, it’s AWESOME. He can do anybody. I particularly enjoy the first 3: Pujols, Edmonds and McGwire. This video is his Cardinals video, but there are others. He does the Red Sox, the Yankees (again, what’s with the Big 3 being the Red Sox, Yankees and Cardinals? That’s…unsettling) and he also does random 1980s stances. This guy is awesome. He should be available for parties, bar mitzvahs, and weddings. Maybe even funerals.
Leave a Reply
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt