We have here Gar, a 35 year-old father of 2 Los Angeles fella. His Stupid Human Trick is imitating batting stances. Except it’s not stupid at all, it’s AWESOME. He can do anybody. I particularly enjoy the first 3: Pujols, Edmonds and McGwire. This video is his Cardinals video, but there are others. He does the Red Sox, the Yankees (again, what’s with the Big 3 being the Red Sox, Yankees and Cardinals? That’s…unsettling) and he also does random 1980s stances. This guy is awesome. He should be available for parties, bar mitzvahs, and weddings. Maybe even funerals.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson