We have here Gar, a 35 year-old father of 2 Los Angeles fella. His Stupid Human Trick is imitating batting stances. Except it’s not stupid at all, it’s AWESOME. He can do anybody. I particularly enjoy the first 3: Pujols, Edmonds and McGwire. This video is his Cardinals video, but there are others. He does the Red Sox, the Yankees (again, what’s with the Big 3 being the Red Sox, Yankees and Cardinals? That’s…unsettling) and he also does random 1980s stances. This guy is awesome. He should be available for parties, bar mitzvahs, and weddings. Maybe even funerals.
Leave a Reply
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson
- Was It Good For You? by Scott Kelly
- MLB Admits Barry Bonds Exists, May Honor Him At All-Star Game by David Chalk
- Hunger Games by Steve St. Angelo