We have here Gar, a 35 year-old father of 2 Los Angeles fella. His Stupid Human Trick is imitating batting stances. Except it’s not stupid at all, it’s AWESOME. He can do anybody. I particularly enjoy the first 3: Pujols, Edmonds and McGwire. This video is his Cardinals video, but there are others. He does the Red Sox, the Yankees (again, what’s with the Big 3 being the Red Sox, Yankees and Cardinals? That’s…unsettling) and he also does random 1980s stances. This guy is awesome. He should be available for parties, bar mitzvahs, and weddings. Maybe even funerals.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson