We have here Gar, a 35 year-old father of 2 Los Angeles fella. His Stupid Human Trick is imitating batting stances. Except it’s not stupid at all, it’s AWESOME. He can do anybody. I particularly enjoy the first 3: Pujols, Edmonds and McGwire. This video is his Cardinals video, but there are others. He does the Red Sox, the Yankees (again, what’s with the Big 3 being the Red Sox, Yankees and Cardinals? That’s…unsettling) and he also does random 1980s stances. This guy is awesome. He should be available for parties, bar mitzvahs, and weddings. Maybe even funerals.
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz