An eagle-eyed viewer of the Dodgers/Padres game noticed something strange on Jake Peavy’s fingers after he tossed a complete game, 2-hitter for the win yesterday:
Is he cheating? Is it just a coincidence that the 3 fingers that grip the ball have a mysterious substance on them? Or does Jake Peavy wipe with his pitching hand?
After the jump, I clipped video of the final out of the game and subsequent poopy-finger shot. It seems Peavy still has an awful lot of movement on his last pitch.
Propers to JSF regular & TBL weekender Patrick Imig for continuing his life-long efforts to uphold the sanctity of our national pastime.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson