An eagle-eyed viewer of the Dodgers/Padres game noticed something strange on Jake Peavy’s fingers after he tossed a complete game, 2-hitter for the win yesterday:
Is he cheating? Is it just a coincidence that the 3 fingers that grip the ball have a mysterious substance on them? Or does Jake Peavy wipe with his pitching hand?
After the jump, I clipped video of the final out of the game and subsequent poopy-finger shot. It seems Peavy still has an awful lot of movement on his last pitch.
Propers to JSF regular & TBL weekender Patrick Imig for continuing his life-long efforts to uphold the sanctity of our national pastime.
Leave a Reply
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith
- General Disarray Attacks the AL West by Scott Fendley
- Back(hand) to you, Al by Landon Evanson
- Delgado, Stairs head incredible Canadian Hall class by Landon Evanson