Paul Lo Duca recently released his picks for the 133rd running of the Kentucky Derby.
Now you’re most likely wondering, “Who gives a fuck what Paul Lo Duca thinks? I’d rather listen to Kenneth Wheelock Mayne III or Dick Jerardi.” — believe me, I was too. But then I remembered that the Metro catcher was involved in an affair with a hot-teen mistress; and if I’m gonna take gambling advice from someone it’ll be from the guy who had an affair with a hot-teen mistress. And then, Paul Hagen from the Philadelphia Daily News reminded me that Lo Duca publically & correctly picked 50-1 shot Giacomo to win the Derby in 2005. The man is downright shady aand can pick winners? Sounds like the perfect combination.
After the jump, Lo Duca’s Derby winner plus a bonus 4-Horse trifecta box…
Paul Lo Duca’s 2007 Kentucky Derby winner is:
Paul also likes:
Street Sense (4-1), Circular Quay (8-1) & Great Hunter (15-1)
“Box the four of them in a trifecta,” he goes.
Done and done.
A pitch for off-field accountability [Philly.com]
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith