Cowboys quarterback and Eastern Illinois graduate Tony Romo was it the Cubs game yesterday, throwing out the first pitch and leading the crowd in the traditional seventh inning rendition of “Take Me Out to the Ball Game.” The throwing part went well. The singing part…not so much. Sadly, he still may have a better voice than his significant other.
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo