Cowboys quarterback and Eastern Illinois graduate Tony Romo was it the Cubs game yesterday, throwing out the first pitch and leading the crowd in the traditional seventh inning rendition of “Take Me Out to the Ball Game.” The throwing part went well. The singing part…not so much. Sadly, he still may have a better voice than his significant other.
Leave a Reply
- My Pick: Awesomeness by Bob Moffitt
- Orioles Lay An Egg in the ALCS. by Patrick Smith
- Crown taken by Landon Evanson
- Royals One Win Away From Right To Get Swept In World Series by David Chalk
- Lessons from Kauffman Stadium by Landon Evanson