Cowboys quarterback and Eastern Illinois graduate Tony Romo was it the Cubs game yesterday, throwing out the first pitch and leading the crowd in the traditional seventh inning rendition of “Take Me Out to the Ball Game.” The throwing part went well. The singing part…not so much. Sadly, he still may have a better voice than his significant other.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson