Cowboys quarterback and Eastern Illinois graduate Tony Romo was it the Cubs game yesterday, throwing out the first pitch and leading the crowd in the traditional seventh inning rendition of “Take Me Out to the Ball Game.” The throwing part went well. The singing part…not so much. Sadly, he still may have a better voice than his significant other.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson