Cowboys quarterback and Eastern Illinois graduate Tony Romo was it the Cubs game yesterday, throwing out the first pitch and leading the crowd in the traditional seventh inning rendition of “Take Me Out to the Ball Game.” The throwing part went well. The singing part…not so much. Sadly, he still may have a better voice than his significant other.
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith