This video was reportedly taken at a Chattanooga Lookouts baseball game. According to the summary, the bottleÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s empty, which helps explain why the guy on the leftÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â turns it uprightÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â when the baby turns it overÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦
Notice how the mascot kindly inspects the situation and (this being eastern Tennessee) finds nothing amiss. Carry on.
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith