This video was reportedly taken at a Chattanooga Lookouts baseball game. According to the summary, the bottle√É∆í√ā¬Ę√É¬Ę√Ę‚ā¨Ň°√ā¬¨√É¬Ę√Ę‚ā¨Ňĺ√ā¬Ęs empty, which helps explain why the guy on the left√É∆í√Ę‚ā¨Ň°√É‚Äö√ā¬†turns it upright√É∆í√Ę‚ā¨Ň°√É‚Äö√ā¬†when the baby turns it over√É∆í√ā¬Ę√É¬Ę√Ę‚ā¨Ň°√ā¬¨√É‚Äö√ā¬¶
Notice how the mascot kindly inspects the situation and (this being eastern Tennessee) finds nothing amiss. Carry on.
Leave a Reply
- a’s dEfEnsE: tErriblE by Bob Moffitt
- James Taylor AND the Red Sox? by Patrick Smith
- “All the Good Titles Were Taken,” by Jorge Posada by Patrick Smith
- Inside the Barry Bonds Collusion Grievance by Peter Robins-Brown
- A‚Äôs Bullpen Translates To ‚ÄúGas Can‚ÄĚ In Any Language‚Ä¶Gas Cans Offended by Bob Moffitt