This video was reportedly taken at a Chattanooga Lookouts baseball game. According to the summary, the bottleÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s empty, which helps explain why the guy on the leftÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â turns it uprightÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â when the baby turns it overÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦
Notice how the mascot kindly inspects the situation and (this being eastern Tennessee) finds nothing amiss. Carry on.
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz