I’m actually kind of encouraged by this — by not going for need and taking a high school player with the biggest potential, I take this as a sign that the organization believes we’ll be more than competitive for the next few years while “Baby Becks” develops his skills.
One skill he might need developing is the call-in interview, as demonstrated by this phone interview with ESPN immediately after his selection.
One of the first things I learned in middle school listening to Don & Mike on WAVA was that if you call into a show — you turn down the radio or TV.
Guess they don’t teach that in Georgia?
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson