I’m actually kind of encouraged by this — by not going for need and taking a high school player with the biggest potential, I take this as a sign that the organization believes we’ll be more than competitive for the next few years while “Baby Becks” develops his skills.
One skill he might need developing is the call-in interview, as demonstrated by this phone interview with ESPN immediately after his selection.
One of the first things I learned in middle school listening to Don & Mike on WAVA was that if you call into a show — you turn down the radio or TV.
Guess they don’t teach that in Georgia?
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt