My friends at 12 Angry Mascots — who did that lovely interview with Devil Rays superstar Fernando Perez last month — were in Union Square to record dozens of New Yorkers spontaneously wishing a Happy Presidents’ Day to troubled admitted drug cheat Alex Rodriguez. Enjoy.
Leave a Reply
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz
- The 104-Game Baseball Season by Keith Good
- The Perfect Spring by Scott Fendley
- Bracketology: Ranking Peter Gammons’ Top Butt-Tweets by Keith Good