Any Nationals fan worth his salt has been hounding the stadium’s webcam overseeing its construction. Today, for a couple hours, we could see the finishing touches being put on the field…
Time lapse of it being put on after the jump.
5 more days…
Update:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â And thanks to The AMT for the tip.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I knew I forgot something!
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz