Any Nationals fan worth his salt has been hounding the stadium’s webcam overseeing its construction. Today, for a couple hours, we could see the finishing touches being put on the field…
Time lapse of it being put on after the jump.
5 more days…
Update:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â And thanks to The AMT for the tip.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I knew I forgot something!
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson