Any Nationals fan worth his salt has been hounding the stadium’s webcam overseeing its construction. Today, for a couple hours, we could see the finishing touches being put on the field…
Time lapse of it being put on after the jump.
5 more days…
Update:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â And thanks to The AMT for the tip.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I knew I forgot something!
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith